Nails have for long been a vital measurement of beauty and style. With a little polish and heaps of creative energy, you can make your nails look extremely wonderful and eye-catching. If you wish to be a glam queen, select any “cutsies” from these beautiful nail art designs and feel like there isn’t a spirit as colorful like you!
- Marbled effect
Though the marbled effect is a tricky one to do without help, with a little practice you can master the technique and have marvelous marbled nail effect.
2. Matte manicure: What about some matte nail paint this season, or matte manicure? Matte nails have an exceptional quality to make everyone fall for it in one look. This is a perfect alternative for glossy and flashy nails.
- 3. Floral Stamped Nail Arts: Why not add some spring flavor to your nails with cute floral designs. I bet your hands will blossom with show-stopping floral stamped nails. Whether you want to keep it simple or intricate, floral patterns will sure make your nails pop.
4. Splatter nails: Show off your artistic skills with unique splatter nail design. Splatter nails look really chic and trendy.
5. Cherry nails: Cherry nails look really cute and perfectly match summer outfits. These ‘cutsies’ look really elegant and appealing. Young girls can really flaunt these cherry nails and look stylish.
6. Leopard print: If you wish to look like a diva, Leopard nails look both bold and beautiful. Leopard prints are classics and you can never get enough of them. Choose some interesting colors and shine out with an outstanding Leopard print nail art design.
7. Bridal nail arts: Designer nails help prettify your outfit and personality. Bridal nail art designs will enhance your bridal beauty. Beads, stones or glitter there are numerous options to choose from and look extraordinary.
8. Classic stripes: Parallel lines and vibrant colors always draw woman’s attention. Stripes are the easiest way to blend simplicity and style. You can never go wrong with these as they look trendy in every season and are really easy to do at home.
9. Glittery nails: If you are ready to look glitzy and edgy glittery nails are made for you. Glitter is known to add glamor to the overall look. Glittery nails can make you look like a total glam queen and make everyone fawn over your incredibly good looking nails.
10. Bold shimmery nails: For a look that is just as wild and bold as your independent spirit, you can go for bold shimmery nails. So deck up your nails with shimmer and look bold and beautiful.
11. Spiky red and black talons: Black and red are both classics and become a lethal combination together. It’s like you have a party going on right at your nails. Spiky red and black talons are to die for, don’t you think?
12. Jewel-encrusted nails: All trend setting glam queens can swear by jewel-encrusted nails and be the center of attraction at parties. Take some sequins, rhinestones, pearls, glitter and heavy- duty nail glue to embellish your hands with an eye catching nail art.
13. Segmented nail art: Color blocking with different colors can bring out an incredible and unique nail art design. Segmented nail art is fun; you can make the same pattern on all nails or rearrange colors to get a similar effect.
14. Geometric nail art: You can play with different geometric figures and get chicer, subtler and really cool nails. Feel free to experiment and get creative with squares, triangles, and circles.
15. Black on black nail art: Nothing screams classy and sexy as black. This single color goes with a wide variety of outfits and fits several events so you can never go wrong with this oh-so-effective black on black mani on your nails.
16. Metallic nails: Dial up the drama with metallic nail paint this season. Not only metallic talons look shiny and shimmery but also classy and eye-catching. Even the lazy ladies can look stunning without much effort with metallic nail paint
17. 3d nail art: 3D nail art designs are the talk of the town these days with a wide variety of nail art designs from simple and sophisticated to vibrant and zany. 3D nail art can add stars to your look and make you stand out in the crowd.
18. Watercolor nails: Watercolor nails are a big craze these days and looks really impressive. Let your inner artist experiment with sunset-inspired neons, a monochromatic array of sky blues or dreamy pastels and get exquisite drool-worthy nails.